PN - 20 / 2
Slurry tanker PN-20/2 is designed as self-supporting tank, mounted on a single-axle chassis.
A steel, hot galvanized tank has internal strengthening rings. Closed rear head with a Ø 420 mm hatch. Sight-glasses are mounted on the front head.
As a standard JUROP PN 23M compressor is mounted on the drawbar or on special request JUROP PN 45M.
In the rear upper part of PN-20/2 slurry tanker, a siphon pipe is mounted with a lifted spreading spoon.A 2" connection pipe is mounted on the bottom of the tank, allowing to connect an additional discharge hose, e.g., for crops watering.
Tank filling is achieved by vacuum, made in the tank by the compressor, driven by a PTO shaft from the tractor. Tank emptying is done by overpressure through the siphon pipe. PN-20/2 has got no valves nor gate valves.
Sprinkling is done by a spreading spoon, which is a part of the standard tanker equipment. On request, other spreading devices can be used.
The tanker has got a CE declaration of conformity. The approval certificate allows vehicle registration and opens free access to public roads.
- pumping out of liquid waste, manure, municipal wastes
- transport and spreading onto fields and grasslands
- crops watering, sprinkling and fertilising
- end-stage fire extinguishing in the woods and in the fields
- water transport to building sites and roads
- length - 3 800 mm
- width - 1 800 mm
- height - 2 180 mm
- unladen weight - 860 kg
- gross weight - 3 160 kg
- tank capacity - 2 300 l
- number of wheels - 2
- wheel track - 1 500 mm
- tyres - 10 / 75 x 15.3
- vertical load - 2.25 KN
- tractor horsepower - 30 HP
- filling time - 1.5 min
- spreading spoon spilling width - 14 m
- compressor type - JUROP PN 23M
- compressor capacity - 2 600 l / min
|Capacity||PN - 20 / 2
|Number of axles||Wheel track||
|2 300 litres||version A
|1||1500||160 / 205 / 6||10 / 75 - 15,3||JUROP
|version B||1||1500||160 / 205 / 6||11,5 / 80 x 15,3||JUROP
|version C||1||1500||160 / 205 / 6||400 / 60 - 15,5||JUROP
A slurry tanker has got the following components in its standard equipment:
- 4" suction hose 6 m long, with a suction strainer
- compressor with a safety valve
- lifted spreading spoon
- damper - oil recuperator
- float valve in the upper part of the tank
- overflow tank
- sight-glasses in the front head
- adjustable supporting foot
- replaceable tow eye
- single-line braking system
- 12 V electrical system
- siphon suction-pumping pipe
A slurry tanker, beside its standard version, can also be manufactured in a special version and can have additional components, extending its functionality:
- tyres 11.5/80-15.3 or 400/60-15.5
- Ø 600 mm rear hatch
- tank with special paint coating
- Ø 420 mm upper hatch, manual or hydraulic
- glass-tube level indicator
- discharge pipe with a 2" valve
- compressor PN 45M or other
- PTO shaft
- double-line braking system