PN - 30 / 2
Slurry tanker PN-30/2 is designed as self-supporting tank, mounted on a single-axle chassis.
A steel, hot galvanized tank has internal strengthening rings. Closed rear head with a Ø 600 mm hatch. Sight-glasses are mounted on the front head. An overflow safety device is placed in the upper part of the tank.
As a standard JUROP PN 45M compressor is mounted on the drawbar.
A hydraulically controlled 4” discharge valve type “MEPROZET” with a lifted spreading spoon is mounted on the rear head. A 2" connection pipe is mounted on the bottom of the tank, allowing to connect an additional discharge hose, e.g., for crops watering.
On request, the slurry tanker can be equipped with a hydraulically driven worm stirrer stirring the tank contents continuously.
Tank filling is achieved by vacuum, made in the tank by the compressor, driven by a PTO shaft from the tractor. Tank emptying is done by overpressure or gravitationally enforced.
Sprinkling is done by a spreading spoon, which is a part of the standard tanker equipment. On request, other spreading devices can be used.
The tanker has got a CE declaration of conformity. The approval certificate allows vehicle registration and opens free access to public roads.
- pumping out of liquid waste, manure, municipal wastes
- transport and spreading onto fields and grasslands
- crops watering, sprinkling and fertilising
- end-stage fire extinguishing in the woods and in the fields
- water transport to building sites and roads
- length - 4 100 mm
- width - 1 880 mm
- height - 2 270 mm
- unladen weight - 1 020 kg
- gross weight - 4 020 kg
- tank capacity - 3 000 l
- number of wheels - 2
- wheel track - 1 500 mm
- tyres - 11.5 x 15.3
- vertical load - 7.5 KN
- tractor horsepower - 30 HP
- filling time - 2 min
- spreading spoon spilling width - 14 m
- compressor type - JUROP PN 45M
- compressor capacity - 5 300 l / min
|Number of axles||Wheel track||
|3 000 litres||version A standard||1||1500||160 / 205 / 6||11,5 / 80 x 15,3||JUROP
|version B||1||1600||160 / 205 / 6||400 / 60 x 15,5||JUROP
|version C||1||1600||160 / 205 / 6||385 / 65 R22,5
A slurry tanker has got the following components in its standard equipment:
- 4" suction hose 6 m long, with a suction strainer
- compressor with a safety valve
- lifted spreading spoon
- damper - oil recuperator
- float valve in the upper part of the tank
- overflow tank
- Ø 600 mm rear hatch
- sight-glasses in the front head
- adjustable supporting foot
- replaceable tow eye
- single-line braking system
- 12 V electrical system
- hydraulic system for opening the discharge valve
A slurry tanker, beside its standard version, can also be manufactured in a special version and can have additional components, extending its functionality:
- tyres 400/60-15.5 or 385/65 R22.5
- opened rear head
- tank with special paint coating
- hydraulic or manual brass gate valves on one side or at the back of the tank
- Ø 420 mm upper hatch, manual or hydraulic
- glass-tube level indicator
- discharge pipe with a 2" valve
- compressor PN 58M or other
- PTO shaft
- sprinkling distributors for backward or sideward
- double-line braking system
- swivel tow eye or other